Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are outlined below:
- Our online retail prices are inclusive of all UK and EU taxes.
- For international customers outside of the EU: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
- Free delivery in the UK for all orders above £40.00.
- A flat delivery charge of £4.95 is applicable in the UK on all orders below £40.00.
- Deliveries within the EU, Monaco and Switzerland are charged at a flat rate of £16.80.
- Deliveries to the USA and Canada are charged at a flat rate of £19.80 for small items and £49.50 for large items.
- For delivery outside these countries please contact us directly.
- We use reliable express delivery services for the UK and Worldwide which are fully trackable. Once your order has been processed we will send you the tracking references enabling you to fully track your item (s).
- We aim to deliver orders within 48 hours within the UK.
Viewings and Collections:
- If you wish to view any items before purchase you can visit our London showroom in NW7.
- You can also choose to collect items from the showroom as well.
- Viewings and collections are by appointment only.
- We use PayPal, a secure and easy to use on-line payment system. PayPal’s secure platform lets you shop securely using your credit card or bank account without sharing your financial details.
- For additional security our site uses a Thawte SSL 123 Certificate to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
Returns and refunds:
If you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product within 14 days of receiving your order we are happy to issue you with a refund minus the cost of delivery both ways, provided the item is returned in good saleable condition.
- We take data protection seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data you choose to share with us.
- We collect data for e-commerce purposes, that is, in order to process your orders. This includes: your name, address, email address and phone number. We do not have access to your card payment details as this is submitted directly by you to Paypal using their secure payment portal.
- We will never contact you directly without your permission safe for the purpose of processing your order. We will never sell your data or share your data to any other company. The only data we share is for the strict purpose of processing your order.