Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug Pure Wool Hand-knotted Morocco Large 262 x 162 cm / 8.6ft. x 5.3ft. (BON101
- Beni Ourain rugs are the most famous, prestigious of Moroccan rugs! Beni Ourain rugs have a Universal, classical and timeless appeal.
- Prized by professional designers and amateurs alike, this beautiful, classical, genuine, Beni Ourain rug was hand-knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by local women using premium quality organic wool from local herds of sheep.
- Natural wool (not dyed) is used with typical cream, ivory white, black and brown wool.
- The combination of the rug weaver’s skills and know-how and the luxurious wool, result in a rug of beauty with a thick, sensuous pile and exquisite irresistible feel.
- The minimalist tribal geometric diamond pattern is a classical Beni Ourain design.
- This versatile Beni Ourain rug will naturally blend in an array of interiors.
- Approximate dimensions: 262 x 162 cm / 8.6ft. x 5.3ft.
|Brand||Essence of Morocco|