Moroccan Rug Beni Ourain Pure Wool Hand-knotted Large 254 x 150 cm / 8.3ft. x 5ft. (BON1)
- Beni Ourain rugs are the most famous, prestigious of Moroccan rugs! Beni Ourain rugs have a Universal, classical and timeless appeal.
- Prized by professional designers and amateurs alike, this beautiful, classical, genuine, Beni Ourain rug was hand-knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by local women using premium quality organic wool from local herds of sheep.
- Natural wool (not dyed) is used with typical cream, ivory white, black and brown wool.
- The combination of the rug weaver’s skills and know-how and the luxurious wool, result in a rug of beauty with a thick, sensuous pile and exquisite irresistible feel.
- The minimalist tribal geometric diamond pattern is a classical Beni Ourain design.
- This versatile Beni Ourain rug will naturally blend in an array of interiors.
- Approximate dimensions: 254 x 150 cm / 8.3ft. x 5ft.
|Brand||Essence of Morocco|